The Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business operations, eliciting and documenting business requirements, identifying and solving business problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements. The Business Analyst will also be responsible for communicating with stakeholders and collaborating with project teams.
- Analytical Skills and Business Analysis skills
- Ability to understand and document complex business processes
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in eliciting, analyzing, and documenting business requirements
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with project teams
- Experience in Agile methodology and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- Relevant industry certifications such as CBAP or PMI-PBA are a plus
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!