The Engineer Intern will be responsible for assisting senior engineers with day-to-day tasks, conducting research, problem-solving, testing software and hardware, and writing code. The Engineer Intern will also be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams, learning new technologies, and attending training sessions.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, or C++
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience with SAP products is a plus
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!