The Graduate Trainee will be responsible for working closely with senior team members to gain knowledge and experience in the field. The successful candidate will be trained to perform a range of tasks, including but not limited to data analysis, research, project management, and administrative tasks.
- An interest in a career in the IT industry
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Background in computer programming/ software development is a plus
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!