The IT System Analyst will be responsible for daily maintenance and complex problem resolutions on the computer systems of our organization. This includes analyzing data processing problems and implementing solutions, setting up new systems or modifying existing systems to meet specific business requirements, and troubleshooting any issues that arise. The IT System Analyst will also be responsible for providing technical support to end-users in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in Systems Analysis
- Experience in technical support and troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of Information Technology
- Experience in managing large-scale IT systems
- Experience with operating systems (Linux, Unix, Windows, etc.) and databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with programming languages (Java, C++, etc.)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Relevant IT certifications (such as CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) are a plus
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!