The Project Engineer will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with project engineering, project management, project planning, and electrical engineering. The Project Engineer will be involved in project design, planning, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Communication and Project Management skills
- Project Engineering and Project Planning skills
- Electrical Engineering skills
- Experience working with project management tools such as JIRA, Trello, and Microsoft Project
- Sound knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Demonstrated ability to lead a technical team and communicate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field
- Experience with software engineering, hardware design, and quality assurance is a plus
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!