The Quality Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing quality control procedures and strategies to ensure products and services meet customer expectations. The Quality Analyst will also be responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve quality issues and collaborating with stakeholders to improve the overall quality of products and services.
- Strong analytical skills to identify and analyze quality issues and propose solutions.
- Experience in Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Quality Management.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Experience developing and implementing quality control procedures and initiatives.
- Experience working with SAP systems is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Experience in a manufacturing or design environment is preferred.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!