The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing financial data, performing financial planning, creating financial statements, and preparing financial reports. Additional responsibilities may include providing financial advice to management, forecasting financial results, and developing financial models to support business decisions.
- Financial Planning, Finance, and Analytical Skills
- Experience with financial statements and financial reporting
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial regulations
- Excellent mathematical and computational abilities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field is a plus
- Experience in SAP or other ERP systems is a plus
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!