The Software Engineer will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with software development, including but not limited to back-end web development, programming, and object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Computer Science skills
- Back-End Web Development skills
- Software Development skills
- Programming skills
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills
- Experience with any relevant programming languages (e.g., Java, Python, C++)
- Experience with software development frameworks (e.g., Spring, React, Angular)
- Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!