The System Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed systems, developing and designing systems specifications, providing technical guidance in developing systems, and troubleshooting system errors. The System Analyst will work closely with other IT professionals, business analysts and end-users.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Analysis and Business Analysis
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Information Technology systems design, implementation and support
- Ability to create and maintain detailed technical specifications and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience in SAP systems or CRM applications is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Relevant certifications are a plus
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!